About Me

I have 5 girls, and one day the youngest says to me "you should create your own cook book", I haven't a clue as to how to even begin doing that, so we put our heads together and decided to create a blog instead. Cooking is one thing that I understand and love to do. Welcome, I hope you like what you see.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Special Asian Salad

A friend gave me this recipe a long time ago and since, it's been one our favorites for a weekend lunch. It's so simple and quick and yet so tasty, it's really hard to just have one bowl.

Special Asian Salad
Dressing:
1/4 C Canola oil
3 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
1 Tbsp soy sauce
Salad:
1 bag coleslaw mix
1/2 C slice almonds
4 oz (1C) sugar snap peas, cut in half
1-10 oz can chunk light chicken
Directions:
Combine ingredients for the dressing until smooth, pour over salad, serve immediatly.

No comments: