About Me

I have 5 girls, and one day the youngest says to me "you should create your own cook book", I haven't a clue as to how to even begin doing that, so we put our heads together and decided to create a blog instead. Cooking is one thing that I understand and love to do. Welcome, I hope you like what you see.

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Blog is Moving......

Hello everyone, I've decided to do an upgrade and it's actually turned out pretty nice. Blogger is a great site and a great way to get started in learning the basics and understanding following, posting and commenting. However, I thought it would proved to be a bit more efficient to move to my new site. I've found a wonderful design that is much more conducive to a recipe blog. Please check my new site out at   http://www.diyeats.com/  I konw, the address is very close to the old one, so as not to create too much confusion.

Hope to see you all there!

Tracy

No comments: