About Me

I have 5 girls, and one day the youngest says to me "you should create your own cook book", I haven't a clue as to how to even begin doing that, so we put our heads together and decided to create a blog instead. Cooking is one thing that I understand and love to do. Welcome, I hope you like what you see.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Best Cookies

So years ago, my cousin gave me this recipe and since then it's become one of the family favorites. As far as I'm concerned, cookies should be soft and moist - unless of course we're talking about shortbread. Those are the only type of cookies that I think shouldn't be soft.


Best Cookies

Ingredients:
1 Lb margarine
2 1/2 C brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 eggs
1 package chocolate chips
1 package butterscotch chips
2 small boxes french vanilla pudding mix (instant)
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
5 C. flour


Directions:
Cream sugar and margarine together, add the eggs and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl combine all of your dry ingredients and stir into the sugar mixture. Add your chips and drop by spponfuls onto a baking sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 11 min. Don't forget to taste fresh out of the oven.....Yumm!

No comments: