About Me

I have 5 girls, and one day the youngest says to me "you should create your own cook book", I haven't a clue as to how to even begin doing that, so we put our heads together and decided to create a blog instead. Cooking is one thing that I understand and love to do. Welcome, I hope you like what you see.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Buttermilk Pancakes

I usually cook breakfast on the weekends, so a lot of the time we like to do pancakes, it's hot and of course, goes well with bacon or ham, right? This is one of our favorites around here.


Buttermilk Pancakes

2 C flour
3 Tbsp. sugar
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 C well-shaken buttermilk
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 Tbsp. melted butter
Cooking spray

Mix dry ingredients together, combine wet ingredients together then form a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Stir in wet ingredients until just combined, don’t stir too much, or the pancakes will be rubbery.

Cook and enjoy.


No comments: